Friday, December 15, 2006

The Hemlock Post

The first item must be to provide Those who would wish to read something good, and I would advise them to read Bill Testa’s article on the Chicago-Milwaukee region. It only foretells the future from my view–and study the graphs. PGL at Angry Bear presents some good material and links to current Thought on wealth inequality. Cactus at Angry Bear provides his justification of progressive taxation on basically sound reasoning, and it leads into the rest of this Post.

Some rude Critics of my economic philosophy suggested I provide an Outline for my progressive taxation of Patent and Copyright royalties, they mainly desirous of aligning major Opposition to me in the Economic community. I decided if I was to be railroaded into this, I would make them truly grunt and run. So here is the following.

PROGRESSIVE TAXATION OF PATENT AND COPYRIGHT ROYALTIES:

1) Such Proceeds, for Tax purposes, shall be deemed separate and distinct (this means that Income from these Sources cannot be amended and disturbed by other Tax law operating. The main thing here is the immunity from other Tax Deductibles.)

2) Normal Business Operating Costs or Debt load will not affect the impact of the Tax.

3) The Tax will be owed in the Country where the Products are sold and used.

4) The Schedule rate of Taxation:

0–$1 million-----12% of all Proceeds
$1–$10 million–-15% -----------------
$10-$100m-----20%-----------------
$100-$1billion–-25%-----------------
$1billion&up—--45% of all Proceeds

Is that enough to hang myself? lgl

No comments: