Sunday, October 29, 2006

Perils of Blogging

I wrote a blog Post this Week, and received a sudden reaction--for which a reason was not forwarded. It does not matter--these things happen, but I wondered why it occured; it taking me until Today to mentally review the Incident and Post in question. I, like all bloggers, often am hammered by a tight schedule, which can lead to inattention. I puzzled over the Post I had written in my spare time, and finally realized why the reaction.

It was the use of the terms 'Models' instead of the useage of the term 'economic Models'. It was regretable most for being the second mistake on the Post which I corrected. The upshot of the two mistakes comes in an inadvertent insult to Dr. Menzie David Chinn. I wish to apologize to Dr. Chinn for the lapses on my part, entirely due to lack of attention to detail.

Here is a list of Dr. Menzie Chinn' achievements:

Ph.D., Economics: University of California at Berkeley, December 1991
M.A., Economics: University of California at Berkeley, June 1988.
A.B., magna cum laude, Economics: Harvard University, June 1984.

Professor of Public Affairs and Economics
Previous Senior Economist for International Finance, President's Council of Economic Advisors, 2000-2001.

(I sure pick the wrong people to wrong.) lgl

No comments: