Monday, April 20, 2009

Feel Nothing, See Nothing, and hope you are not called upon in Class

I will begin trying to answer some commentary made over yesterday’s Post; why would Anyone be so gross as to ask me for clarification when it only confuses myself. There are Propellants to Inflation–some of which are natural, and some artificial. The natural, or real, impulse pressures towards Inflation are called Inflationary pressures, the canopy Name for such things. There is a special class of inflationary impulses, though, which consist solely of previous Inflation and expanded Money Supply–which I call Inflation Feed. There is much which can be said about Inflation Feed, but the real kernel of debate consists in exactly How Inflation Feed differs from the Compound Interest rate on Loans in operation. Inflation Feed must be a major fuel of Inflation, and I imagine it must be a primary pressure after a series of years. A most important Point in fact is the position where Inflation Feed production actually produces more Inflation than does real Inflationary pressures.

A second Inquiry asked How to address Me; something that reasonable people feel no Call to do. An esteemed Internet friend, now Deceased, persisted in calling me Ell-gee; a tag which always reminded me of algae. Family and friends have always insisted in calling me Larry, an application which calls upon a sum of my Parts rather than my own motivations; one of Us insisting on being the Superego, though We cannot figure out which one. I can be addressed as Lux, Mr. Lux, Larry, Ell-gee, algae, Light (German translation), Deluxe, or even Professor; I do not resent the later, though it limits me to a non-partisan stance. There are 8 positions to any Argument: Right, Wrong, Conceptually Right, Conceptually Wrong, Conceptually Right for the Wrong reasons, Conceptually Wrong for the Right reasons, Confusion, and Maliciously Misunderstood. Once you understand all of these positions, you know that you have been in the business too long. I finish with the understanding by All that I recognize no Name for myself, and reply to very Few. Those seeking a Response should seek Someone who would Hear and possess some empathy.

Tyler Cowen seems to be having the same type of day as myself. The implications of my behavior make me somewhat Dizzy myself. There are some People who are not afflicted by confusion, but they are a truly a rare element: I always wanted to ask a Buddhist How one can contemplate their Navel, without the assistance of a Mirror. The implications of a real life nonentity always leads to a Judgement Call which is impractical; always Subject to being reversed under all Conditions and Times until the end of Time. ‘What if’ are the Words which must be avoided, if One is to keep their own Sanity. God will forgive all Sinners except Revisionists! lgl

No comments: