Monday, April 27, 2009

The State and Injustice

James DeLong introduces many postulates on the possible course of future development in the United States. His analysis of the American State presents a clear Picture in a concise format; now all One needs is to question if it is true. It remains highly accurate in definition, and needs only an estimation of relevance. No one can really deny the Special Interest State which he describes; yet, no one can place any exact strength level on this form of government. It bends almost flat in the wind of political adversity, and no one seems able to assert any dominance with the spread of the Root system. The Polity, on the other hand, rarely remains activated for any length of time, and the Root system spreads continually. I do believe that DeLong’s assertion that the Special Interest State is failing stands as accurate, as it’s spread has become so intrusive that enforcement of the decisions made has become functionally impossible. There is no Arbiter large and powerful enough to bring unity to the Coalition, or to establish a realistic direction to policy. There must be Creative Destruction, before any rational context can be reestablished.

I am excessively chagrined today, because of a notice I received from the State of Illinois of a Toll Violation. I will first state I have not been in the State of Illinois since somewhere around 1993. My vehicle has not been in the State of Illinois since my purchase of it in 2003. Any Toll Violation mandates my presence, which has never occurred. They had captured a Picture of said Violator Vehicle with its license plate, which while containing the license number of myself, does not carry the alphanumeric sequence of my license plate. The color of the Violator license plate are White numbers on a darker background, while my real Nebraska license plate are Blue numbers on a White background. My license Numbering also covers the whole frame of the Licence plate, while the captured lettering only occupies half the license plate. It would seem like an easy issue to resolve.

There is first the limit of Time, the Notice stating I must respond by May 11, 2009 with Payment or Hearing. The Charge is numerous Toll Violations with total of around $147, a numeral amount suggesting continuing violation of Tolls. I must obviously take my Vehicle to any Hearing, to prove my claim, something which is only a 8-hour Drive, but will interrupt my planned schedule. It is obvious derelict Capture procedures by the State of Illinois, but will obviously carry continuing financial Charges if the correct Violator is not found; a circumstance which will have been abandoned with my false identification as the Violator. I stand ready to defend my Bank account, license, Insurance premiums, and Character; but can only find a great waste of time devolving from this desecration. I will relate on this blog how this Scenario turns out. lgl

No comments: