Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hare-Brained Idea

This Author, like most Economists and Conservatives, finds Government intervention highly suspect, with high probability of eventual damage. The only trouble with such a mind-set comes in a paucity of legislation which could actually help, because We avoid Government regulation as We would the Plague. The current development of Hedge Funds may call for a change of attitude.

Hedge Funds need high Turnover profits in order to survive, in order to pay down the margin borrowing service they engage in. This means they plunge-invest, dumping huge amounts of funds into one stock issuance or commodity until the Market price has risen to sufficient level, that they can make the necessary Turnover profit upon Sale of shares to bandwagon Investors. Commodities are exactly the same as Stock, with $40/barrel Oil selling for $57.68/barrel. The injury of Hedge Funds is clear, but how to limit the excess?

Every avenue of regulation when studied has very ugly connotations for the Market system. It is one of those scenarios where the shortest distance between two points is not a straight line, because the destruction of the environment along the way drives the desired Point further and further away. What is the desired Point? The Answer is quite simple: Stabilized Equity(read as Value) in Stock and Commodities.

Corporate value today stands as overwritten with Stock and Bonds. Hedge Funds value are far too liquid (too flush with funds) because of Margin-borrowing capacity. Is there a fundamental way to stop either practice? Yes and No. What does that mean? We cannot effectively regulate either activity, but We can effectively regulate the Equity value produced.

A Law could be passed stating total Shares of Corporate stock can only be increased by sale to the open Market. Stock Options and Stock Grants can be made to Employees, but said Stock must be bought back by the Corporation anytime Corporate Stock price lowers to level where the initial Stock Option or Grant was made, with no Dividends paid, or Tax credits received by the Corporate entity, until such Buyback is made (in the form of an exact equal number of Shares). The secret of success here lies in automatic Corporate intervention to support their own Stock price.

Commodities must be approached from a different angle. This will become an impediment to Commodity listings. Commodities will be allowing listing, if and only if they are listed with their Production Cost Estimate, Asking Price, and Selling Price. The initial Producer must supply the Production Cost Estimate which must carry through until the Commodity goes to Retailer or Consumer.

Two such laws would help stabilize Corporate stocks and Commodities, one by effective underwriting of Equity price, the other by increasing Market awareness. lgl

26 comments:

hope said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux I was looking for someone who could give me more info on work at home online jobs and I came accross your Hare-Brained Idea which isn't what I really need right now, but it's a great blog! It sure got my notice and keep it up! Anything that barely looks like work at home online jobs interests me because folks know social security and healthcare dollars don't go far these days. If you see anyone who has work at home online jobs or some work at home blogs, please let me know if you can and have the time.

hope said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux I was looking for someone who could give me more info on work from home online and I came accross your Hare-Brained Idea which isn't what I really need right now, but it's a great blog! It sure got my notice and keep it up! Anything that barely looks like work from home online interests me because folks know social security and healthcare dollars don't go far these days. If you see anyone who has work from home online or some work at home blogs, please let me know if you can and have the time.

nixhyip said...

Hi, Lawrance George Lux, I was looking for someone who could give me more information on part time work from home and I came accross your real good blog Hare-Brained Idea. A lot of people must feel like saving it! It sure got my notice and keep it up! Right now anything on part time work from home information interests me and would help, as we older folks know it's almost impossible to make ends meet today with inflation everywhere but where the feds look, like at the pump and grocery stores . I have a source for 10 possible commissions on one website that may pan out on part time work from home that covers top 10 home based businesses and making a few dollars. You don't have to come by and visit my source site but maybe you better before you overlook it because you're so busy, and because you may have some great ideas to share.

faith said...

Hi, Lawrance George Lux, I was looking for someone who could give me more information on work at home agent and I came accross your real good blog Hare-Brained Idea. A lot of people must feel like saving it! It sure got my notice and keep it up! Right now anything on work at home agent information interests me and would help, as we older folks know it's almost impossible to make ends meet today with inflation everywhere but where the feds look, like at the drug and grocery stores . I have a source for 10 possible commissions from one website that may pan out on work at home agent that covers top 10 home based businesses that could make me a few dollars. You don't have to come by and visit my source site but maybe you better before you overlook it because you're so busy, and because you may have some great ideas to share.

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Khairul Nizam Zainon said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hi, I like to read blog to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Karl Hiunzm said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hi, I like to read blog to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Khairul Nizam said...

Hi, I like to read blog to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hi, I like to read blog to get information and knowledge. I visit almost 20 blogs everyday. Your blog is among the best today. Keep up the good work!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home idea site. It pretty much covers work at home idea related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Jeego said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rockerz said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home online site. It pretty much covers work at home online related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)