Wednesday, August 06, 2008

There will be Change

I have never been benevolent (translate that as ambivalent) towards Export of Intangibles. Focus of American Restaurants if foreign Countries has always curtailed concentration on American Tastes in the American market. Dedication to economic needs of foreigners in Management programs allows slippage of identification of American Business needs. Foreign Distribution has traditionally been financed by American Price increases for Product. Integration of foreign Management personnel substantially alters the old adage: The Consumer is always Right. The Outsourcing of Service personnel turns the Telephone into an Adding Machine, to speak finally to Someone who almost speaks English. I may be an old Grouch, but I expect at least 70% of my fellow Americans agree with me.

I would advise all Students to read this Debate, though I have not; I still might later if I find the time. Food Prices have been deeply affected by ethanol subsidies. A second Problem which I do not know whether it has been touched remains the Urbanization of prime agricultural lands in the highly capitalized agricultural Countries; the most productive land in the World is being converted to Houses, Businesses, and Streets at exactly that Time when huge new Food supplies will be needed. One of the greatest hazards which exist lies in economic sectors where the common Business alignment remains dependent upon international Corporate structures. Fuel, Seed, and Fertilizer extracts from the international Corporate structure has already sucked the Profitability from Agricultural enterprise which depends upon a spread market for their own Sales. Now, I should go back and see whether Anyone has agreed with me in the Blog.

I would not mind this set of reactions from Fannie and Freddie, if there was any break in the Cloud cover. The reality states that We are still in Gloom and Doom, with almost All assured that the reported Losses are not over. The long Drag is turning everything Sour, and the foundations are still shaking from Earthquake tremors. The Solution is actually Open Market sale of not Fannie and Freddie stock, but of the Mortgages, and not in entangled Instruments. It won’t be done because it would notify of the real problems with these Mortgages, and due to the fact that Fannie and Freddie would have to replace Management out of sheer embarrassment. It would finally get the Mortgages refinanced or foreclosed. lgl

No comments: