Friday, April 29, 2005

Social Security Plans

The President's photo-op on all four Networks failed to cancel committed opposition to the Bush Social Security plan. The Opposition centers around the Benefits cuts entailed under the Bush plan. Almost All proposed Plans, and they number over a dozen, suffer from too much Gun. There are methods which create less jolt.

Liberal plans call for raising the 'Cap' on taxable Income. Setting this Cap at $150,000 would create a Tax of $9300 if the full increase was paid, an additional $3906 if the full increase was paid. $9300 per Year to build a annuity which will pay about twice the yearly amount of Payment from Retirement until Death does not seem an excessive price, especially when it includes a very favorable Medical insurance policy as part of the accessible benefits. Will it provide 100% solvency? Who knows, but it provides more revenue than the current Tax base.

Many Conservative plans call for Price-indexing of benefits, which will sharply curtail benefits over Time. The major problem with this avenue lies in dealing with Retirement benefits. Most of these Retirees lack exterior Income generation capacity. There is a real method to use Price-indexing without damage to Anyone: Use COLA increases yearly only on a Base benefit, with additional COLA for the rest of the benefits payable only once in every decade, without payment of backpay or degeneration in the interim period. Will this bring 100% solvency? Who knows precisely. The real Solution along these lines is to dictate a unitary benefit granted to All, no matter what level of Taxes have been paid in. This would assure Solvency!

The Unitary Benefit could even allow for some usage of Private Accounts, as long as taxation remained at a level to pay for 80% of the Unitary Benefit, and Private Accounts were required to pay the intervening taxation charged Others before Private Accounts funds were released to the Retiree. Private Accounts, though, are not a panacea. A probable half of all such Accounts would be unable even to pay the intervening taxation. No Lie!

The real problem is stopping the Government from spending the accrued Funds! The Author still proposes all FICA taxes should be turned over to the Fed, who would be charged with paying all SS liabilities, and loaning excess Funds to Banks at 4% Interest rate--said Banks allowed to count such funds as Reserves. lgl

21 comments:

online2u said...

Free Online Mortage Quote!

Mortgage Center said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about mortgage calc, please feel free to visit.

Credit Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

Car Loans Home said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering car houston loan used
related stuff. Feel free to visit my car houston loan used
site.

Mortgage Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about mortgage savannah
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Car Loan Home said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about hsbc car loans
that covers hsbc car loans
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

answer-man said...

Hello just stopped by to view your blog and to let all interested know I am offering free plumbing repair information and safety tips for California residents and all others interested. If you are not interested then please excuse us and please disregard this comment.

For Plumbing Press Release and Free Plumbing Repair Information please feel free and stop by and read and take advantage of our blog info or viist **A-Affordableplumbing.Com** Thank you and have a great day.

Derik said...

Hey there Lawrance George Lux, I was looking for an educational blog experience on mpg cap and I found your blog-site. Social Security Plans isn’t exactly what I was searching for but it did get my and interest. Now I know why I found your excellent blog-site when I was looking for mpg cap related information and I’m glad I did even though its not an exact find. Great Informative Post, thanks for the read and educational experience.

gr said...

Hello Lawrance George Lux, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on home business and noticed your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for home business related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

gr said...

Hello there Lawrance George Lux, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on 4 ecorp and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for 4 ecorp related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

Derik said...

Hi there Lawrance George Lux, I’m out surfing for the latest information on 4e corp and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for 4e corp related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

Derik said...

Hello Lawrance George Lux, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on mpg cap and noticed your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for mpg cap related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

Derik said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux, just looking around for some info but
glad I dropped by. Check out my site if you
get a chance.

Thanks for the read.

Derik said...

Excellent site, take a look at my network marketing site, maybe we
can exchange ideas? Keep up the good work. network marketing

Derik said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on bioperformance.com and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for bioperformance.com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

Derik said...

Excellent site, take a look at my site, maybe we
can exchange ideas? Keep up the good work.

Derik said...

Hello there Lawrance George Lux, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on mpg cap and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for mpg cap related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

Sammy said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux, just looking around for some 4ecorp info but
glad I dropped by. Check out my 4ecorp site if you
get a chance.

Thanks for the read.

Derik said...

Hello Lawrance George Lux, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on 4ecorp.com and noticed your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for 4ecorp.com related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

gr said...

Hi Lawrance George Lux, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on 4 ecorp.com and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for 4 ecorp.com related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your informative site

gr said...

Hello there Lawrance George Lux, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on bioperformance.com and found your great site. Although Social Security Plans wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for bioperformance.com related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.