Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wrong Approaches

One of the great series of trouble Today infecting the American economy resides in the reportage of economic news. Journalists go out of their way to identify the Advocates of the worst scenarios, and then harp on their predictions. I did not really need to know Arjun Merti, or the fact that he owns two hybrid cars; I simply complacent in the knowledge that Someone would be predicting $200/barrel Oil. Hell, I will even predict $500/barrel Oil sometime when the young children are Grandparents themselves. I could be wrong, of course, and potentially very wrong in prediction that We could witness $40/barrel Oil again (The Secret here is a huge alternate Crisis which will absorb all the excess Dollars). Just because some Events have occurred does not mean the practices of Old are permanently gone, or even that Our performance has improved.

Has Anyone but I ever cut Sunflowers with a Corn Knife (machete)? One cannot understand this article and its potential, unless One has undertaken such a Project, if only pulling Dandelions from the lawn. By the way, Sunflower Oil can be produced easier and cheaper than Corn Oil, but I am not sure of the sugar content for ethanol production. I enjoyed the sentiment of the article itself, which introduced the problem of Water absorption in the production of biofuels, the first I have read which actually suggests the Desert conditions potential of growing Our Energy needs. In the Spirit of allowing Anyone to proclaim any Salvation for any Problem found or designed, I will now advocate a new Law mandating all Lawn clippings be turned over to ethanol plants for the cooking still, with the residue being turned into Silage for cattle feed (We could get the Price up to the Cost of Dog Food currently–the present highest-price Animal Feed on Record–be sure and check his Numbers–I have some doubts on that One).

Why do I feel in Tune with this Post? I have never been content with Seasonal Adjustments, believing that year-over-year assessments held the only predictive positive in the Argument. Inflationary adjustment of these figures reminds me of once being called a black man, because of a pimple on my forehead (anathema to the neo-Nazi, Aryan bastard such as I–will I ever hear from the relatively minuscule number of black friends I have). The Concept I would try to inflict on the Children states that a refined judgement (remember that term) which is a reevaluation of a refined judgement is like asking your neighbor’s wife if she would like to go out on a Date, in front of your neighbor. Personally, I was always hot for his daughter, being old enough to be her grandfather holding some disadvantage. Why am I being so offensive this morning? Simply because refined judgements bring on such refined animosities, and hold as much value as ‘Tempests in a Tea Pot’. lgl

No comments: